Monday, January 30, 2012

Still Teetering...

Still teetering on the edge, seems to be closer to the ravine side of the edge. At any moment, a small gust of wind could send us plummeting to the death of our relationship. I'm still trying, he's still not believing me and thinking it's not enough. It's true that I have not exhausted every outlet, but I'm not sure what outlets to go to. I do want to make this work, and I'm willing to continue to try, but at the same time, he can't have the attitude that he's already given up. I love him, I want to be with him, and I just wish that I could make him see it somehow and quickly. My deadline is today, and I'm scared to death that one o'clock is going to come around, and he's going to throw in the towel. What can I do to prove that I want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment